International Summer Camp July 2020
We offer our pupils and children who have registered for the upcoming school year a summer camp in July. Also, siblings and friends aged between 6 and 11 are welcome to join. The summer camp with a focus on language skills in English will take place from Monday until Friday between 8 am and 5 pm in the rooms of the school. We have come up with a diverse program for the participants:
- In the mornings we offer an active outdoor program (climbing park, trampoline,…). After having had lunch at the restaurant “La Cantine”, the children will have the possibility to receive learning aid.
- In the afternoon we will do different activities adapted to the motto of the week: creative activities, songs, games. Furthermore, children can also take part in extracurricular piano lessons.
Two times a week we will make a day trip that also matches the motto of the week.
The summer camp will take place in the following weeks:
- Week 1 Mon, 06/07 – Fri, 10/07/2020 Motto: Firefighters and ambulance
- Week 2 Mon, 13/07 – Fri, 17/07/2020 Motto: Art and (Austrian) culture
- Week 3 Mon, 20/07 – Fri, 24/07/2020 Motto: Agriculture – Life on the farm
- Week 4 Mon, 27/07 – Fri, 31/07/2020 Motto: The universe and its planets
- Week 5 Mon, 03/08 – Fri, 07/08/2020 Motto: The underwater world
Cost per week: € 180 (incl. lunch, snack in the afternoon and entrance fees; for school extern children: € 200). This amount should be paid via bank transfer at the time of registration. You can choose to book the whole month or only single weeks.
Cost of piano lessons: € 10 per class of 30 mins.
Please understand that the paid amount cannot be reimbursed if you cannot take part in the summer camp after having already made the registration and payment.
Management of the summer camp: Veramaria Mandl, Tel. 01/361 88 99
Stella International School, 1020 Wien, Lassallestraße 7a, Unit 4/TOP 2
(hand in not later than 31/05/2020 in the directorate)