The work of Stella International School (primary school) implements a holistic, innovative educational philosophy on the basis of Christian, specifically Catholic, values.
The school has an international focus and works closely with parents at all times. Alongside enabling pupils to achieve their full academic potential, we place a central emphasis on emotional and social development and character education.
We currently wish to raise the school’s profile on the internet and on social media. The key objective of this role is to present impressions from day-to-day life and educational work at the school in the appropriate media.
- Creating and editing brief and longer videos, showing school activities in various indoor and outdoor settings, for our website, newsletter and social media platforms
- Developing and publishing digital content with relevance and appeal to its target group
- Optimising and maintaining our website and social media channels
- Creating and sending out newsletters incl. evaluations
- Creating content for printed publications to complement our digital communications
- Working closely with the Board of Directors and school management
- Dynamic task design and flexible working hours in a location with good public transport connections (U1 Praterstern/Vorgartenstraße) and/or from home
Relevant professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in an agency environment
- Completed qualifications in the fields of marketing, communications or media are an advantage
- Very good German and English language proficiency
- Robust skills in working with CMS systems (WordPress) and web analysis tools and in digital image processing (Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite)
- Communicative, solutions-focused team player and self-starter
Starting date by mutual agreement
Hours: 10 hours per week
Salary: Freelance role (daily rate will depend on your experience) or marginal employment
Please send us your application, with a CV, a photograph and references, to email@example.com.