Follow us on
The Stella International School was born out of a parents’ initiative. Working closely with parents and families, we have set ourselves the goal of promoting the education and upbringing of the children entrusted to us. Our value system at Stella is based on a Christian-Catholic foundation. We want to help ensure that the children of Stella International School receive a comprehensive general education and develop a pronounced ethical awareness. For us, education also means the willingness to develop responsibility for the people both in our country and across our borders.
As founders, we are inspired by the message of Opus Dei to live one’s faith in our everyday lives, and make a contribution to society.
Stella International School at a glance
- A systematic educational plan for developing good habits and attitudes (generosity, honesty, order, respect, responsibility etc.)
- Formative and educational goals are coordinated with parents (regular talks with parents)
- Individual mentoring for each student
- A living faith as the basis of a balanced personality
- Bilingual instruction in German and English as preparation for a global society in the 21st century
- Targeted development of talents and personal/social skills